Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It Began Here...



Maybe it had to do with having 13 living grandparents when I was born. That's me in the middle with SOME of my grandparents, great grandparents, and great-GREAT-grandparents.

Maybe it had to do with being an only beloved child around all these elders.


My fascination with genealogy and my roots began when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. I'm now up to his shoulders and continue to grow.

This website will be devoted to photos, stories, and folklore having to do with the following families and ancestors, all of whom hold a blessed place in my heart and in the genes that continue to be passed down through my children:

Hall
Cato
Massey
Fugate
Kissinger
Carvalho
Tomas
Sams


Please feel free to send me information you'd like to include here.

No comments:

Post a Comment